Thursday, April 23, 2009

Okay now time to catch on postings.....


This one was for a friend who's grandmother was turning 80. I actually cut the '80' from my cricut and the white is embossed with a cuttlebug folder with the big shot :)




This was a minature purse I filled with York Peppermint patties for a co-worker's birthday. I embossed the purse with the one of the sellabration stamp sets from Stampin Up
Here are a few Valentine cards I made this year just for fun and some were special requests from a friend.














Here are some miscellaneous cards I made and I have used some of them as birthday cards.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello stamper friends.....

Sorry I have not posted in quite some time but made a huge change in my life and moved. It has been almost 14 years since I was married and ...