Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Catalog

WOOHOO!!!! The new catalog is here. I already have a very long wish list. I have a link to the right that says Shop Now!!!! where you can view the catalog. We also will be offering new classes. I am going to try and keep my Stampin' Up! website up to date with all the classes my sister is going to be offering. We already have one that will be Jan. 31 that is Love You Much Bundle very cute little purse with cards and tags. Let me know if you are interested in attending or want more information. She will even do to go kits with instructions. :)

I need to get stamping!!!!! Hope to post some cards soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello stamper friends.....

Sorry I have not posted in quite some time but made a huge change in my life and moved. It has been almost 14 years since I was married and ...