Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Cards....New Cards.....WOOHOO.....

Okay so I spent my snowy Saturday working on cards. I had lots of fun as it is now 1:12 AM (Sunday morning now) and I am still here working. Well after I post I will be going to bed.......I hope you enjoy viewing what I have created or recreated from seeing someone else's idea.


This is a new stamp called Elegant Thank You






These three are Dream A Little this is a fun set


This is the Love You Much set that I recreated a bag with and filled with candy :)

This is Petal Pizzazz also used with Elegant Thank You again







This is Sweet Stems with the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper


Last but not least.......The cute set Just Buzzin' By...I really love this set. I will be making more from this set so keep watching. But for now I must call it a night. I am sleepy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello stamper friends.....

Sorry I have not posted in quite some time but made a huge change in my life and moved. It has been almost 14 years since I was married and ...