Thursday, January 15, 2009

January Stamp Club

Here is the project I did with the girls at Stamp Club. This one was fun but it only took me 4 times before I liked this one. :)




Here are the cards Terri (my sister) created for club the first one is a 6x6 scrapbook page. Very fun....love the set on the scrapbook page (butterfly) this set is found in the Stampin Up Spanish catalog.




Waterfall card


Simple thank you card



Fun decoder card
Keep checking back. I will be posting some new ones soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda everything looks great. Where do you find the time? I've seen the recipe for the decoder card somewhere but can't remember where. Can you give me a hint where I need to look please! Hugs Christi

    ReplyDelete

Hello stamper friends.....

Sorry I have not posted in quite some time but made a huge change in my life and moved. It has been almost 14 years since I was married and ...