Monday, January 26, 2009

Cards created for a request....

I have attached two cards I created for a friend. The first one is for a man who enjoys hunting. The wording "Moosing you a..." was done on the computer which is done in a dark brown and outlined with a lighter pink to match the hearts on the moose.


This next card is for my friend also. It is for kids. Both these cards are stamped with Happy Valentine's Day inside. I had lots of fun creating both.



Thanks for looking.....now I think I will be done with Valentine's. I will start searching the new catalog for some more new sets to order and start creating more. I might even go get in my corner and dig through my stack up the wall and use some sets I have not used in awhile and create some more cards. I must really be in the stampin' mood because I have never spent this much time in my own home stampin'......
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello stamper friends.....

Sorry I have not posted in quite some time but made a huge change in my life and moved. It has been almost 14 years since I was married and ...